The St Luke's Bereavement service is available at any time through the bereavement co-ordinator. The service is open to people affected by the diagnosis of a life-threatening illness and to the families and friends of anyone who had links with the Hospice before the death.
We offer a variety of services to suit everyone's needs. These services include:
- Regular visits to provide company
- Reading with you
- Finding out information for you
- Assisting you with practical tasks, like writing letters and shopping
- Providing emotional support at times of change or difficulty
- Accompanying you to medical appointments, the library etc
- Encouraging and enabling you to make a wider network of contacts
Please find our printable document here.