Win a Brian Pollard painting – Terms and Conditions
Question required to be answered correctly: In which city does artist Brian Pollard reside?
- St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth competitions are open to residents of the British Isles, Eire and the Channel Islands.
- Entrants to this St Luke’s Hospice contest must be 18 or over
- Correct answers only will be accepted into the competition. Competition closing date is 13th September 2021.
- No limit on numbers of entries per person.
- The winner will be the first correct entry chosen at random and winner will be informed by 15th September 2021
- St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth’s decision is final.
- We will not share your personal details with third parties.
- The winner will be notified by email / telephone accordingly. If the chosen winner does not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s details will be available by contacting St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The winner may be asked to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
- Collection of the prize to be arranged with the winning participant.
- Members of the St Luke’s Hospice Plymouth fundraising team directly involved in this competition are not eligible to take part.