- We will pack and remove all saleable items from the property.
- We will recycle as many un-saleable items as we can, before disposing of anything that is left.
- We will include the clearance of lofts, garages, sheds and outhouses if required.
- We will leave any fitted units, curtains, light fittings etc – unless you ask us to remove them.
- We will accept white goods, washing machines, fridge freezers, dishwashers etc – providing they are disconnected first.
This is a chargeable service. We will arrange a convenient time to view the property and give you a personal quote for the full clearance service.
Our quotation goes some way to covering our costs for disposal of un-saleable items, paints, chemicals etc. The profit from items sold in our shops and other outlets, as well as the income from recycling, goes directly to patient care. St Luke’s will charge to dispose of un-saleable items at the local Recycling Waste Centre.
We are happy to liaise with a third party, solicitors and estate agents and can collect keys from them in order to view and clear properties.