Did you know that almost half of the care we deliver is at home? Our St Luke’s at home team offer specialist advice, care and support to people with progressive life limiting illnesses in the comfort of your own home. All our staff are trained in end of life care and include nurses, social workers and occupational therapists. We work in partnership with families, carers, GPs and other health and social care agencies to provide you with the best possible care and support.
What do we do?
The care and support that the team offers includes:
- Specialist advice about any complex symptoms you may experience
- Help and guidance with financial and social problems
- Emotional and spiritual support for you and your family
- Practical help and guidance to enable you to maximise your independence and help those who care for you
- Signposting to other community services