Tour de Moor 2019
Sunday 13 October 2019
Can you beat the beast and do good for your community, too?
It’s so popular, places are already going fast for St Luke’s Tour de Moor cycling challenge – have you got what it takes?
This adrenalin-packed event is a hill-filled 52km mixed terrain adventure. It’s mud. It’s sweat. It’s gears.
Or take it down a gear and keep your foot to the pedal with a family friendly shorter tour of the moor.
We even have something in between!
- Beast mode: 52km of cycling at its fiercest (12 years old and above, £30)
- Adventurer style: 23km of tough riding (9 years old and above, £30)
- Mini-moor: an 11km ride along Drake’s trail (suitable for all the family, £15)
Money raised from registration fees for Tour de Moor covers the cost of putting on this epic annual event. It’s your additional sponsorship and donations that go towards the vital funds needed every year to provide end of life care in our community.
Why should I ride?
- It’s the region’s boldest charity cycling challenge.
- Challenge yourself across scenic wilderness.
- Make a real difference in your community.
Sponsored by Print Copy Scan, a local supplier of printers and copiers, the Tour de Moor challenge departs from and finishes at Harrowbeer Airfield, near Yelverton, 8.30am.
Be the best. Break a sweat. Make a difference.